Want to know how to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 8 without too much trouble? Keep reading on this article and then you’ll get a wonderful solution to fix it.
As a fabulous iOS data recovery tool, Primo iPhone Data Recovery can recover deleted contacts on iPhone 8 easily. Just download to have a free trial now.
“Yesterday, I accidentally deleted all contacts on my iPhone. I was editing some contacts but somehow tapped the wrong button. Is there any quick way to recover my lost contacts including the phone numbers, email addresses and birthday date? Thanks a lot.”
A user from Reddit
Sometimes it’s really a nightmare when you deleted some vital iOS data like contacts when you try to update, sync or restore your iPhone like this user above. Since iPhone 8 is coming this fall, it’s likely that you could meet the similar situation. At this time, you can get these lost contacts back if you have made iTunes or iCloud backup but this will remove all existing files on iPhone and replace with the backup data. For a better solution, Primo iPhone Data Recovery is recommended for you to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 8 without any barriers.
Can’t Miss: How to Recover Lost Data After iOS 11 Update >>
Primo iPhone Data Recovery is regarded as one of the most effective iOS data recovery tool, and it’s able to recover all kinds of iOS data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Check some main features below:
1. Supports recovering deleted contacts on iPhone 8 without removing data or restoring device. You can get your lost contacts back on iPhone 8 easily.
2. Supports recovering deleted contacts on iPhone 8 to device directly, which makes it super easy to get lost contacts back on iPhone 8.
3. Offers three recovery accesses to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 8: recover from iPhone 8 directly, recover from iTunes backup and recover from iCloud backup.
4. Permits previewing and selecting the deleted contacts you want before recovering, which means you can retrieve your lost contacts selectively.
5. Performs a safe and deep scanning on your iPhone 8, and it won’t cause any data erasing or data corruption during the process.
Designed to fit effortlessly into your iPhone data recovery.Download Now
Step 1. Download and install Primo iPhone Data Recovery and open it on your computer > Connect your iPhone 8 to computer > Choose Recover from iOS Device > Click Next to continue.
Step 2. Choose Contacts and select contacts you want to recover > set To Device > Click Recover button to retrieve these deleted contacts from iPhone 8.
If you have made iTunes or iCloud backup for your contacts on iPhone 8 but don’t want to replace all iPhone data with backup content, then Primo iPhone Data Recovery can help you recover deleted contacts on iPhone 8 from iTunes/iCloud backup selectively. Here we’ll take iTunes backup as example.
Step 1. Download and install it to your computer first. Run it and choose Recover from iTunes Backup > click Next to continue.
Step 2. Select the iTunes backup of your iPhone 8 from the list click Next.
Step 3. All your data in iTunes backup will display after scanning. You can select the contacts you want > choose To Mac/PC > click Recover button to restore them from iTunes backup.
Abby Member of @PrimoSync team, an optimistic Apple user, willing to share solutions about iOS related problems.